Love & MarriageAstrologer Sh. Rohit Mehta
EXPERT OF LAL KITAB
Kundali Milan / Horoscope Matching
Horoscope Matching is very deep and intensely rooted in Hindu society. Before entering in to marriage relationship an astrologer is referred to for his analysis of the horoscopes of boy and the girl. It is done to ensure a harmonious, balanced and healthy relationship for marriage. Matching of horoscopes, is hence, even more basic than matching the blood group. A medically mismatched couple risk their health & progeny, but an astrologically mismatched couple put at stake, their health, wealth, happiness, success, peace of mind, their future growth & prosperity – everything that makes life worthwhile.
According to Astrology horoscope matching is much more than just gun Milan and Manglik Dosh. In our opinion there are five major aspects, which are relevant, when it comes to matching of two horoscopes for the purpose of marriage.
If you are facing follwing Problem ?
- Longevity: First of all longevity of the boy and girl should be checked carefully. If there is a noticeable difference, there is no further need to match the horoscopes.
- Mental makeup or nature: Two horoscopes should be matched for their mental faculty so as to check whether their mental wavelength matches or not. If boy is of hot temper and the girl is also of the same temper, this will result in strained relations and possible separation.
- Progency or ability to give birth to children: The horoscopes of boy and girl should show promise for at least one child.
- Health: Both boy and girl should have a good health and should not contact any fatal or crippling disease or accident.
- Separative Tendencies: The horoscopes of boy and girl should not show any tendencies for very long separation between them or show any signs of divorce between them.
Finding your soul mate will the best accomplishment you will ever make, but it does not stop there.
Marriage Horoscope Report
Know answer to your problems & see what’s written in your life ahead.
Love & Marriage – Remedial Consultation
Astrology is a boon and it’s use has been given to man kind for changing the course of his/her life events in order to avoid misery, agony and hardships caused by evil/malefic influences of certain inauspicious combinations of planets by taking certain appropriate and timely remedial measures.
If you are facing follwing Problem ?
- Gems: Gems are used to strengthen the weak auspicious planets and to strengthen the already strong planets. For different gems different metals are recommended. Each gem stone has to be worn on it’s day after the due puja and chanting of proper mantras.
- Puja: Puja could be termed as exercises keep our bodies healthy and free from disease, as yoga keeps the flow of our vital energy in good condition, puja is a ritual performed to keep us in harmony with the cosmic forces, thereby removing and overcoming the sorrows of life and bringing spiritual advancement.
- Homa: Homa is a sacrificial fire ceremony and is an important devotional practice. During the homa purohit offer a lot of samgri or puja materials into the fire. These materials are symbolc of our thoughts and emotions.
- Japams: If a person is not able to do every day puja, kavach patha, fast then he could appoint a purohit or a trained brahmin to do a japam by chanting the required mantras for the required days on behalf of the person and give complete anusthan and ahuti in the sacred fire. He should perform the Havan and give food to the brahmins. Due to these japams the malefic effects of the planets is eradicated, and the planets are happy and they do not give their ill or malefic effects.
- Donations: The most easy way to lessen the malefic effects of planets is to donate material which is denoted or related or are liked by the respective malefic planets. Due to this planets will lessen their malefic effects.
- Fasting: Fasts are recommended on a specific day and on that appointed day clothes are worn according to the planet for whom the fast is observed and using crystal or Rudraksha bead mantras have to be chanted to appease the planet . Fasts observed with the proper japams give ten fold effect to the person who is observing the fast.
- Yantras: Yantra means a “talisman”, or “instrument” or ” Kavach” which, if prepared and created by a qualified person as well as utilised under his specific instructions for fruitful results, will help to gain the objector objects of desire or ambition. A Yantra is essential in every field of your life, to attain success in your profession, to acquire wealth, to win in court cases, to ward off diseases and to progress in meditation. By having a Yantra and keeping it in a sacred place in your house, gazing it everyday can fulfill your desires and help in attaining your goals. Yantra is a suitable object for puja, it must be given life (pranapratishta).It is auspicious to see the Yantra daily in the morning and one should lit incense/dhoop or lamp with ghee before the Yantra every morning. By doing this the native is blessed with success and wealth.
- Amulet ( Taweez): Use of amulet or taweez is in vogue since thousands of years. It is prepared by a trained and a spiritual person who prepares it on a special leaf which is known as a “bhoja patra”. A special yantra or mantra or a special figure is drawn on the bhoja patra with a special ink and a special pen which is usually made with a wood of Anar. After drawing the bhoja patra is given life by japams on special nights and then folded and put in a silver casing to be given to the person concerned.
CALL NOW !
Mr Rohit Mehta is a well renowned astrologer in north India. He is in this line for 25 years now.Mr Mehta is a pass out from YPS Patiala and a graduate from Modi college Patiala. Mr Mehta is not only an accomplished astrologer but also a very popular vastu expert.
CONTACT INFO !
If you're looking for the answers to the problems in your life or looking for a Vastu Consultant who can visit your place and can suggest the vastu doshas, then YOU have come to the RIGHT place!. Email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on for General Enquiry: +91-9876930150, Appointment: +91-8699669339